This week we did letter 'A'. I found this idea on Totally Tots
How to make Alligator 'A'
1. Cut an uppercase 'A' out of a green foam sheet, and also cut two green triangles for the eyes.
2. Cut five triangles out of white foam for the teeth.
3. Glue the green triangles on the 'A' and then glue googly eyes on the triangles.
4. Add white triangles for the teeth.
5. If you don't have foam sheets you can use construction paper. Link up your Letter Aa with Alphabet Craft Share with the linky provided below.