Friday, September 10, 2010
How To Make Bumblebee "B"
1. Cut an uppercase "B" put of a yellow foam sheet.
2. Cut out 2 circles from wax paper for the wings.
3. Cut black pipe cleaner into 2 pieces, one should be 2/3 the length of pipe cleaner
the other 1/3.
4. Poke the larger piece of pipe cleaner in the top of the "B" for the antennae
and poke the smaller piece through the lower part of the "B" for the stinger.
5. Cut strips of black foam for the stripes.
6. Glue on a large googly eye.
Thanks to Totally Tots for this wonderful idea.
Link up your Letter Bb with Alphabet Craft Share.