Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Thanksgiving Corn Craft
Today we made these corn crafts and the children really enjoyed this activity.
How to make:
1. Cut 2 green leaves out of construction paper for each corn craft.
2. Cut 1 yellow corn shape out of construction paper.
3. I crumbled up several pieces of tissue paper(yellow,red,and orange).
4. Glue the 2 leaves together and glue the corn in the center of leaves,then attach to a jumbo craft stick with glue.
5. Glue the different colors of tissue paper to the corn.
6. Fold over the leaves at the bottom and glue.