Friday, December 3, 2010
Scrap Christmas Tree
1. Tear up several pieces of green construction paper.
2. Tear up small amount of brown construction paper.
3. On a plain piece of card stock(color of your choice)draw a triangle shape with glue and cover with green pieces of construction paper.
4. Draw the trunk of tree with glue and cover with brown construction paper.
5. Crumble small pieces of tissue paper (red,purple,yellow and blue)and glue onto the tree.
6. Glue 3 pieces of yellow on top of tree for the star.