This a great numbers activity, it includes numbers 1-10 and can be found here at Confessions of a Homeschooler. I laminated the sheets and used magnetic pom poms for the squares,I also used different colored glass rocks.Other ideas would be beans,m&ms, marshmallows,cheerios,etc,etc.
1. Cut an uppercase C from a green foam sheet.
2. Cut 2" circles in different colors (about 8 or 9).
3. Glue circles around letter c.
4. Poke a 5" pipe cleaner in color of choice in 1st circle for the antennae.
5. Glue googly eyes on.
6. Draw nose and mouth on with a black sharpie.
Please link up your Letter Cc with the linky provided below
1. Cut an uppercase "B" put of a yellow foam sheet.
2. Cut out 2 circles from wax paper for the wings.
3. Cut black pipe cleaner into 2 pieces, one should be 2/3 the length of pipe cleaner
the other 1/3.
4. Poke the larger piece of pipe cleaner in the top of the "B" for the antennae
and poke the smaller piece through the lower part of the "B" for the stinger.
5. Cut strips of black foam for the stripes.
6. Glue on a large googly eye.
This week we did letter 'A'. I found this idea on Totally Tots
How to make Alligator 'A'
1. Cut an uppercase 'A' out of a green foam sheet, and also cut two green triangles for the eyes.
2. Cut five triangles out of white foam for the teeth.
3. Glue the green triangles on the 'A' and then glue googly eyes on the triangles.
4. Add white triangles for the teeth.
5. If you don't have foam sheets you can use construction paper. Link up your Letter Aa with Alphabet Craft Share with the linky provided below.
I have been wanting to do this for a while,it's such a fun way to paint. I put poster paint in a spray bottle and then I added a little water and my son had a blast! I don't recommend using watercolors because it looks as if there is no color.