1. First I had the kids paint a sheet of painting paper with do a dot markers in different colors.
2. I printed a turkey template on brown card stock and then cut out the turkey.
3. Glue the turkey on the painted paper.
4. Cut the painted paper into leaf shapes surrounding turkey.
5. Glue onto a jumbo craft stick.
Today we made these corn crafts and the children really enjoyed this activity.
How to make: 1. Cut 2 green leaves out of construction paper for each corn craft. 2. Cut 1 yellow corn shape out of construction paper. 3. I crumbled up several pieces of tissue paper(yellow,red,and orange). 4. Glue the 2 leaves together and glue the corn in the center of leaves,then attach to a jumbo craft stick with glue. 5. Glue the different colors of tissue paper to the corn. 6. Fold over the leaves at the bottom and glue.