Thursday, February 16, 2012
Letter a Airplane
All my letters are made out of foam craft paper, you could also use cardstock or construction paper.I take my letter template and place on top of foam paper and use a craft knife to cut out letter, I also use a cutting board underneath for protecting the table.
1. Download lowercase letters at Confessions of a Homeschooler and print.
2. Cut out your letter Aa and use as template on paper of choice.
3. Print out template of airplane. All you really need are the wings and the tail.
4. cut the wings and tail and use as template.
5. Glue onto letter Aa.
6. Cut out a window and add a pic from a magazine for the plot or use a pic of your child.