These Pumpkins are as cut as can be! For the little one here is what is needed:
- Cut five strips aproximately 1 inch wide by 12 inches long from the orange paper.
- Fold one strip in half to find the middle (or measure 6 inches from the side).
- Poke a small hole through the center of all five strips with the sharpened pencil.
- Poke a small hole at each end of the strips about 1/2 inch from the end.
- Poke a brad through the center holes in the strips, and flatten the legs of the brad to hold the strips in place.
- Fan the strips out in a circle.
- Curve the strips up, one by one, and poke the second brad through the hole at the end of each strip, going in order around the pumpkin.
- Once you have all the strips on the second brad (the last couple might be a little tricky), flatten the legs of the second brad.
- Tear or cut out a couple of green leaves.
- Curl the strip of green paper around a pencil and hold it while you count to twenty.
- Uncurl the strip slightly and glue on top of the pumpin for a stem/vine.
- Glue the leaves on the top of the pumpkin to hide the second brad.
- Decorate your pumpkin as desired.
1. 10 strips instead of 5
2. Poke a hole in each end of strips
3. Poke a brad through one end of the strips and then bring the other end up and poke same brad through tosecure the strips.
4.Fan the strips out to form the pumpkin.
5. Follow directions 9-13 to finish.